Order of the Unseen Path

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Unseen Path

Guildforum for Order of the Unseen Path

2 posters

[80] Revuu [Priest]

Revuu
    Revuu

[80] Revuu [Priest] Empty [80] Revuu [Priest]

Post  Revuu Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 am

Character Name: Revuu
    Main / Dual: Holy / Shadow
    Gear for Both? Holy is geared, Shadow shares some gear. Got enough gear in Shadow to manage around 1.6k DPS.

Alternate Characters:
    Ninhea (Tanking Death Knight, Blood Elf, 80)
    Kisai (Tankadin, level 54, dwarf, leveling)

What are your goals in WoW?
    To enjoy myself, first and foremost. I'd also like to see content, even old stuff. I want to get Revuu as completed as possible - exalted with as many factions as I can, as many achievements as I can, and so forth. I also like to RP in my spare time.

Old Guilds, Reason for Leaving...
    Sanctus Justicia: Raiding / RP. Left before WOTLK came out. Left due to internal guild drama.
    Defengers of Gruguni (or however you spell it): Raiding. Left to join an RP guild because no-one was instancing or raiding. What's the point of being in a PVE guild if no-one PVEs?
    Silver Cavaliers: RP. Guild collapsed.
    Faith: Guild collapsed.
    Against Policy: Left because I couldn't RP with that guild tag above my head (bad reputation), left due to internal guild drama, left because no-one seemed to PVE apart from weekly raids.

How did you learn to know about us?
    Sha'tar realm forums - the recruitment thread.

Do you have any past experiences in Raids?
    I used to raid Kara before WOTLK, full clears, on farm, with Sanctus Justicia. With Against Policy, I used to go to Naxx 25 (sometimes 10) and have, on various characters, done all parts of that instance. I have MC-tanked the Instructor (which I hate doing, such a bitch of a fight), off-tanked Kel'thuzad on my DK, and healed most of the instance. I rarely slip up on tactics such as Thaddius, although I do need to get used to the Safety Dance (only done it once). If tactics are explained to me, I rarely have any problem following them. I have also downed Deconstructor in Ulduar 10, and had a shot at the Iron Council and Kologarn - the tank went squish before any of us could even blink.

Armory / Be.imba.hu link:
    be.imba.hu
    Armory is down at the moment.

Were have you learnt about how to play your class?
    From playing it? From experience? I usually take the role of raid healing, and despite being usually 'under geared' by comparison to others, I often end up with top healing, even in Naxx 25. However, I have never played my priest as Discipline, but I think I would learn fast.

Which stats is most beneficial for your class and spec during raids?
    Holy: Mana Regen, Spell Power, Spirit, Intellect
    Shadow: Crit, Hit, Intelect, Spell Power

What are your interests?
    Involving WoW, the world in general, or what? I'll just answer in general, then.
    Books. Games. Warcraft. PVE. Roleplaying. My cats.

Anything other you want to tell us about you?
    I'm female? Woop?

Random Shizzle
    Vent installed.
    Will install addons if needed.

PS: Change the font colours on the forum posting? It's really hard to see that yellow text against the white. study
    Aldreck

[80] Revuu [Priest] Empty Re: [80] Revuu [Priest]

Post  Aldreck Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am

Nice application, ill talk to you ingame asap Smile

Best Regards

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:53 am