Order of the Unseen Path

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Unseen Path

Guildforum for Order of the Unseen Path

3 posters

Upcomming Changes

Aldreck

Upcomming Changes Empty Upcomming Changes

Post  Aldreck Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Because of various reasons it is now time to make some changes.
    Rune has stopped playing and Aeth will be away for RL stuff aswell it seems, i have promoted Mieow and Karnacx today.
    The reason too that i promoted these 2 is because of their 100% commitment towards the guild, always there when needed and always prepared.
    We will work as a council instead of a single leadership,
    most likely there will be some more people in this council, not yet decided though.

Also this will be the end for Naxx/EoE/OS etc on our official raiding days, because of the fact that you can now obtain equal/superior gear from pure badge farming and ToC Heroic wich makes the mentioned instances kind of inferior these days.
    Feel free to create events outside our regular raiding days though. As a reminder regular days are : Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday.

So in the future we will spend our official raid days as mentioned here : 2 days in Ulduar and 2 days for the new 10 manna.

Best Regards.
    Aethalas
    Aethalas

Upcomming Changes Empty Re: Upcomming Changes

Post  Aethalas Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 am

yes im quite busy atm, and im glad to see how you solved the problem Aldreck, good thinking there m8.
    one question thou,isnt naxx a good thing to farm badges at these days aswell?
    perhaps its something to concider for those free days at the weekends?
    Aldreck

Post  Aldreck Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 am

Hey Aeth!

Well regarding naxx, guess it is a matter of taste.
    I rather go do some Heroics to farm those badges and still people are free to create naxx badge farming raids during our non raid days, its just that i dont think we should spend more time there, rather focus on new content and Ulduar. Since actually Naxx is eating up one whole night raidwise.

But as i said, feel free to raid Naxx, dont do it on Tuesdays,Wednesdays,Thurdsays and Sundays just Very Happy
    Hope to see you soon Aeth.

Best Regards
    Runendiel
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Post  Runendiel Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:52 am

Well ill probably be back for some causual shamaning from this day forward. Dont expect me to raid 100% but do expect me to maximize possible resto shaman stats and be aviable as healer if needed.

As i now return to WoW but will focus mainly on RL since my schoolwork study and physical Basketball training takes up alot of my time. Rolling Eyes I wont retake my leadership but ill remain officer in case you want assistance. rabbit

And ofcourse ill manage the logins and administration of this forums so ill promote MIeow, Karnacx so they can see the officer forums and any new member needing access just list them in a In game post and ill fix em as i get the info.
    Aldreck

Post  Aldreck Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey Rune Smile

Well nice to see you online again to a certain point then Smile

See you ingame

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:54 am